[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50HX51, blows fuse, remove STK ok, add STK dead again

  • From: "Al Brown" <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:12:20 -0700

Jason,
If this fuse is F850, F851, or F852 check the following:
Check jumpers 010 and 050 for bad solder connections..These are located near
the left edge of the signal PCB near the convergence amps..Check the
connections on either side of the wire under or along the edge of the
chassis frame...
Hope this helps..I was faced with this problem and Toshiba recommended this
fix and I did find bad connections and I havent had the set back again...
Al Brown
Largents Inc.
718 Main St.
Lewiston, Id. 83501