[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 5 Disk DVD SD-2705U, powers up, but nothing else.

I had a Kenwood that would also just display, "Hello" and it turned out
to be the 27Mhz crystal on the mircoprocessor board was intermittant. I
do have a Toshiba 5 disc DVD player on a shelf somewhere around here
that has problems I can't remember exactly what but I can dig it out to
see if it is close to your model if you need to compare voltages or
whatever.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada