[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 48" TP48E90

  • From: George Johnson <geojohn49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 06:39:58 -0800 (PST)

Bill,
   Disconnect the yokes, one at a time and see if that
works. If not,you need to get the Toshiba guide for
shutdown problems. You might want to look for a 1/4
watt resistor burned out near the DPC board. Not sure
if that model has one, which supplies 11 volts to the
shutdown circuits.
                   George-Johnson TV