[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 36" ctv model 36A41/chasis # TAC-0102

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 11:39:32 -0700

Thanks Don.  I received the first one but it was pretty blurry and distorted.I
have not received the 2nd one so if you can,please send it again.Jeff suggested
to use a 121-1167
but that croses over to a nte-2302 which has a damper internally.The D2553 does
not have an internal diode according to its specs. Thanks for your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ