[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 36" ctv model 36A41/chasis # TAC-0102

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:37:54 -0500

Hi Armando. The 2SD2553 DOES HAVE an internal damper and it is very similar
to the 2SD2539, one of the closest subs.
In most cases you can use either, though the 2553
stands 1700v.. I use it in place of most medium current damper
HOTs and it runs cooler than  the D1881 because of its higher gain.
Another suitable one is the D2578 or D2580 (higher current version)
Any of those should work fine. Neither of them should give you any
trouble, unless you have another problem somewhere else.
Feliz fin de semana.
Jorge

At 11:39 a.m. 08/04/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Don.  I received the first one but it was pretty blurry and distorted.I
>have not received the 2nd one so if you can,please send it again.Jeff
>suggested
>to use a 121-1167
>but that croses over to a nte-2302 which has a damper internally.The D2553
>does
>not have an internal diode according to its specs. Thanks for your help.
>Mando
>Birdie's TV & Electronics
>Casa  Grande,AZ
>
>Don Hartigan wrote:
>
> > Mando,I sent 2 scans of possible crosses for your HOT...The first one I
> sent
> > was distorted so I resent using a different format...hth....
> > Don of HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
> > 9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Can,E2V3N2
> > hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Tel-5063579785,fax-3576010
> > cel-4701719

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX