[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 32AF42 TAC0211 CRT?????

  • From: "terry goldstein" <tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:48:00 -0400

Try laying set on its face and lightly tap the neck of the crt, if you see
an arc the carbon will fall into the tube and stay down there , and not
short the in other places , this is the only way i know of  doing it , the
same goes for when you rejuvinate tubes, most techs  leave it standing up ,
the best wat is to lay them on their face and all the paticals fall into the
tube and not lay in the neck of the tube
tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx
Terry's TV & electronics
212 Bank ST
Oak Harbor Ohio 43449