[TechAssist] Toshiba 32A41 sluggish remote

Greetings Everyone,
                              Has anyone seen a Toshiba color TV 32A41 (chassis
TAC0101) with the only complaint is a sluggish remote control, customer has
tried several remotes and they all act the same way. This set was manufactured
Feb-02. customer says he has to press what ever function he wants, several
times before the set will do the function, I'm thinking remote sensor but
before I go out to customers home, Just thought I would see if anyone has seen
this problem before. Maybe their is someone who is Toshiba ASC who can access
their fault database.
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville