[TechAssist] Tip:Clear your inbox

  • From: "DOCVIDEO" <DOCVIDEO@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:27:31 -0800

To : Wif Blakey
         first off can not send email to your address....rejected

If you leave the  " where the from line " blank and only click on the " subject
line
contains " and place " [TechAssist] in the subject line  fill in ...then all
TechAssist email is placed into a folder...

MONTE MONCRIEF
BAKERSFIELD, CA.
DOCVIDEO@xxxxxxxxxx