[TechAssist] Re: Tip:Clear your inbox

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:33:55 -0500

Wilf,
If you have other rules set up..this may be interfering.
Double check Perry's suggestions and if you still have problems, go back to
the tech assist rule and ALSO check 'stop processing rules' near the bottom.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics