[TechAssist] Re: Tip:Clear your inbox

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:58:57 -0500

Wilf:
That should work. I have a separate folder using Outlook Express for
Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx In fact I have about 30 separate folders. One for
each email list, and Manufacturer brand. Go back into Outlook rules wizard
and create new rule: It is very easy just click on when message arrives,
when techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is in the to line, move to new folder called
whatever you want: mine is called Tech Assist. Then to test it: just run
rules now, look in your inbox, and it should move all emails with the above
information into your new folder.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"