[TechAssist] Re: Thomson TEC

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:22:31 -0600

If I am not mistaken they have, for years, limited families to one child,
imprisoning violaters and killing the babies.  They abort female babies on a
regular basis.

Of course murdering your children is ok, just ask Planned parenthood.

Opps, sorry...

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr