[TechAssist] Re: Thomson TEC

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:13:26 -0500

Actually Thomson should never have been allowed to purchase RCA, (Radio
Corporation of America) and GE, ( Generous Electric ) to start with. But
that's all water under the bridge now. What we should do is lock up our
borders, Canada and Mexico excluded as long as they also lock up theirs, and
start manufacturing what we need and want again. Wouldn't it be great if
American Made meant exactly that?
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.