[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist] Venturer (Wal-Mart) DVD dual screen, M# PVS1960, “No Disk” error

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:50:21 -0400

I have no useful technical help on this,just let me say, we see the
Walmart stuff that people arebuying and  trashing their good older sets
for, are lasting about 5-6 months.Not 5-6 years, or 10 years,plus. Sad.
That's all I have to ad.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: