[TechAssist] RE: [TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist] Venturer (Wal-Mart) DVD dual screen, M# PVS1960, “No Disk” error

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:17:06 -0400

If it was purchased at Christmas why are you even looking at it----take it
back to Wally Mart unless it is too late since you've been into iy
(warranty). In general, if the spindle motor is reversing direction, the
fault will be in syscon circuit, either at the drive IC or with the CPU and
support components. Laser is likely OK  Peter   Keith's Stereo   Burl ON
pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx