[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist] RE: [TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist] Venturer (Wal-Mart) DVD dual screen, M# PVS1960, “No Disk” error

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:57:48 -0400

Phil,

According to my sister (Who manages the electronics dep't at the local
wally-mart), The manager have the power to exchange for up to a year, in the
case of TV's. May be the same for the plastic audio, etc.

 John Myers
 Myers TV Service Co.
 376 E. State St.
 Alliance, OH 44601

 Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
 Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.myerstv.net

 Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
 Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin