[TechAssist] Re: Tamper Proof

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:05:15 -0600

Dean,

You must have the remote control to get it out of child lock (Tamper
Proof).  It has the TP button on the remote.  I know of no other way.
Been there, done that.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

------------------------

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:44:54 EST Hunthse@xxxxxxx writes:

> I'm working on a Sharp TV/VCR Model 13VT-L100. The tamper proof
> light is on
> and will not even power up. Does anyone know how to bypass this
> feature?
>  Dean Hunt
> Hunt Electronics
> Palm Springs, Ca.