[TechAssist] Re: TS2744 Chassis # 27B800

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 11:43:04 -0500

Fax does not answer Al, the letter A in the SA means service page A, the S
means it's in service mode. I'll try your fax again on Monday, it's golf
time here is Indiana. Maybe Phil or someone else can give you some better
tips in the meantime.
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815