[TechAssist] Re: TS2554C121, 25B800 No Brightness

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:42:40 -0400

Jim,
From Tech Repair CD:
Check D409 for lifted solder pad. There are two traces that lead to this pad,
check continuity on both sides.(suspect if you HAVE OSD)
Also check R420 and D409

BLANK RASTER* AUDIO OK* NO OSD-CAN SEE RETRACE LINES IF SCREEN TURNED UP
REPLACE EEPROM (4835 2098 8527)
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com