[TechAssist] Re: TS2554C121, 25B800 No Brightness

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:58:10 -0400

Jim, I have had an "A800" and a "F800" with that problem and the fix for
both models was R3340 10ohm 1/3watt,
I think theres a bulletin from Thomson that says change it to a 1/2
watt, I replaced both of mine with 1/2 watts
and they`ve never returned, hth
Larry E.
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida