[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA TV CF3062A Video Problem

  • From: "stephen senn" <stephen.lisa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:19:21 -0600

Howdy,

     An update on this, I got rid of the blurry video by using the fix on
the toshiba site by upgrading a capacitor from 85C to 105C.  Then I adjusted
the blue drive pot down to get rid of the blue ghosting.  I still have red
ghosting, and turning the pot all the way does not totally get rid of the
ghosting.  I switched out green and red main transistors with no effect.
Any more suggestions? Could it be the small driving transistors for the main
color transistors? Thanks,

Stephen