[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA TV CF3062A Video Problem

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:30:27 -0500

Stephen,

 On alot of Toshiba sets we see cracked solder connections in the connectors
for the cables that run from the CRT drive board to the main chassis.
 The end pin that supplies the 200V to the cathodes usually get a crack &
causes the bright video when it drops low.

Solder connectors on CRT drive & main board.

Once you get that problem fixed....change C305 2.2u 50v & C342 1u 50v, in
the vertical circuit if they are the original parts.  They are problem
makers.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane