[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA 50A61 Red & Green Horiz Lines

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:27:19 -0400

Toshiba has mad a few problems on some models with the SRS IC putting
garbage on the clock and data lines. It can cause all sorts of wierd
problems. See if that chassis has an SRS module that plugs into the signal
board. It is just a small PCB with 2 ICs on it, I think. If it does, pull
that board out and see if the lines go away. You won't have sound, but you
will be able to see if that is your problem.
Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics
12169 SC Hwy 121
Newberry SC 29108