[TechAssist] TA Toshiba CF3072B TAC9231/No front panel OP

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:33:00 -0400

Don't you love it...figuring on having an easy repair only to have this happen:
Set came in needing a RF repair on the tuner...supposedly, set worked fine
right before this happened.
Now, set will come on, with snow, but no operation from front panel or remote.
Power button also has no
effect. I have to unplug unit. When I plug it back in, some times it comes on
right away, other times it
doesn't. If it doesn't, the power button WILL turn the set on, but then nothing
else from the front.
Injecting a signal to the tuner, I still get snow, but I can't be sure what
channel the set is on, since I
have no OSD coming on.
Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Thank you.