[TechAssist] Symphonic model TVCR9F1

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:22:58 -0600

This tv-vcr combo came in with a tape stuck inside and I found that the 6
volt regulator was about 1.3vdc which caused the tv to turn on at plug in
with a low buzz from the speaker and high voltage but no video only gray
with retrace if I turn up the G2 on the IHVT. I replaced the 6 volt
regulator and now the tv turns on and plays normally but when I put a tape
in it takes off and plays way to fast.Looks like it's in fast forward but
it's in the play mode, (chipmunks). One other strange thing is the remote
will not work it at all but the remote control itself works another tv just
fine.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701