[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic WE802 - VCR / DVD player - No audio off DVD.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:49:42 -0600

Jerry,
Sorry to take so long to reply.
There is NO audio from a CD, or form a DVD, but the audio from the VCR tape
is OK. Video is good on DVD.

Havn't tried cleaning the objective lens yet. Is there two of them, also ?
I have a $75 pre-approved estimate on this unit.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx