[TechAssist] Symphonic WE802 - VCR / DVD player - No audio off DVD.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:27:09 -0600

This unit has good Video, and Audio from the VCR player,. but, has NO audio
off the DVD section.
Is this a software problem ?
Are there 2 Lasers in these type of systems ?

I know I shouldn't be accepting these in for repair, but,...I try to fix
just the easy ones.
Can't get estimate approved for more then $50.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx