[TechAssist] Re: Symphonic TVCR model WF0213C (mfgrd.2002)dead,whine

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:39:36 -0400

Replaced D629 (1N4148),D615 (33V zener),Q606 (used a 2sa950/NTE290).
Powered up good picture.waited 30 seconds, did a channel auto program.
after another 30 seconds, sides flutuated,shut down.
All my parts are OK.Plug in, smps does not whine. Have 5V standby at 5V
reg IC602.
Push power,can hear a slight chirp on sound,but never powers up.
Phil Bader