[TechAssist] Sylvania/ADI PD959 Parts ID Needed

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:26:14 -0500

Make : Sylvania
Model : F90 or PD 959  ( Same as ADI PD959)
FCC # : BR8PD959
Problem : Customer reported intermittent arcing noise from inside for the
past few months...then she quit.  Inspection showed the 2nd anode wire
resting against a 2 watt resistor on the small daughter board mounted to the
side metal cage. Burned a small hole in the 2nd anode lead and was arcing.

A few parts on this daughter board are now shorted/burnt.  Only one we cant
ID is location R4.

Does anyone have a print on this OR one in the shop they could look at?

Also....The 2 Watter R2 looks like a 2.2K.  If we could ID that also that
would be great.

Thanks for looking.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair