[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania chassis # 27H1 chassis. battery failure?

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <mtv_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:50:09 -0500

Yes, the TV actually charges this. But, the memory should last several
months at least on the battery. The have to consider the snowbirds who
live elsewhere half the year, when they design these.
I'll let you know. I'm going to order a new battery

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
2212 W. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601