[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania 27U104 vertical problem

Larry,
What did you use for the vertical IC? Was it an OEM? I show that it
should be a TDA8174, Philips part# 483520987091.

Bob Waterman, CET®
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarm Systems, Inc
(508)695-7302
(508)695-7769 FAX
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geminitv@xxxxxxx