[TechAssist] Re: Supplier for fibre optic switch box.

Hello Kevin,
You should be able to "google" search it under "toslink switch" and find what
you need. We could get one from our supplier, but will be a while away, as we
just placed a stock order.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, May 7, 2004, 2:04:40 AM, you wrote:

Kevin> Does anyone know of a supplier of a fiber optic switch box with toslink
Kevin> ends?  The toslink output is found on DVD players and Dolby Digital
Kevin> satellite receivers.  I have a customer with 2 satellite receivers and 1
Kevin> DVD player, and only 2 inputs on his Dolby Digital receiver.  Thanks.

Kevin> Kevin Wilks
Kevin> Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Kevin> Penticton BC Canada
Kevin> kevintv@xxxxxxx