[TechAssist] Re: Subj: GE TX82T

  • From: Dude1127@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:51:15 EST

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Date:11/28/01 8:38:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx (Barry Appleby)
Sender:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply-to:techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys .
This one has fuse blown and the HOT  TP10 shorted . The #'s on TP10 are
S2C71 . I have had one of those in my shop before but have misplaced the
information on what the NTE sub for S2C71 is . I know the same question has
been asked here before but I can't get into the archives to search it . Does
anyone have the information on a NTE sub for it ?    Thanks again .
Barry .   Burin Tv Repair