[TechAssist] Still unsolved mystory:

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Nov 2001 10:41:53 -0800

SONY  KV32XBR55:         Replaced Q505(shorted), R571(open),  IC531,
L501(recommended replaced), and checked and resoldered D512(Checked Ok). No
schematic. Still has bowed sides. Pincushion and Horiz.Size in service menu
wont adjust (numbers change), all other adjustments work.  If I jump across
L501, I get almost full scan but I can still see that pincushion is out of
alignment.  Any thoughts to getting this set out of here would be greatly
appreciated, Thanks, Neil

TV Doctors    108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272    360-794-6469