[TechAssist] Re: Sound System

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:58:50 -0400

Mark;
Sound System can be as different as the Groups using them.
If they own the building and it's an "In-House" system meaning it does
not have to be stored away each time, you can install a Dual System.
Ceiling tile speakers with 70 Volt taps. Good for Seniors, not so good
for the Punch Generation.

You need to sit down with the "Powers that Be" and find out how they
plan on using this system, how much they plan to spend.

Wiring the system can be very time consuming, if done correctly.

I'm sure there are some good sites to explore on the net.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx