[TechAssist] Re: Sony kv-36xbr400

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:30:15 -0600

Vollan,
You must be measuring your B+ from the HOT ground.
I can't imagine it would be working at all, with a reading that low.
You would think the raster would at least be in from both sides.

Just a thought,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx