[TechAssist] Re: Sony camcorder DCR-TRV103

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:45:22 -0500

The metal ones on the B-Mech chassis do not spin. First, you should check
the back tension. S/B about 9 gm-cm. Second, on the digital units it is
difficult to tell from the picture if the tape path is OK. Either the
picture is there or its gone. I found that I had to look at the RF envelope
with a scope on those.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave