[TechAssist] Sony TV KV24FV12 Shuts off - ( 10 minutes, then 2 blinks)

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:52:52 -0700

Hi members,
This Sony TV has a perfect picture for about 10 minutes,....then shuts off.
The pwr. light blinks 2 times, and then keeps repeating with 2 blinks .
If I turn the set back on, it will only last from about 3 to 8 minutes, then
shuts off again.
I have seen some bulletins relating to replacing the micro-p, and a
modification. But I think that one is related to a vertical pulse problem
with 4 blinks.
Could this problem, be related to the same modification, or could it be more
simple, like turning down the master screen ?

Any help appreciated,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org