[TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV660HF - Cassette Stuck Inside - Error codes

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:28:06 -0400

David,
From Tech Repair CD:
SONY\SLV660HF\LOADING GEAR PROBLEM.\\\\SONY PART #3-958-156-02. PLASTIC GEAR'S
TEETH SHEARED WHERE\IT
MEETS THE METAL GEAR THAT IS PART OF THE CASSETTE CARRIAGE\ASSEMBLY.\\\\\\\

SONY\SLV660HF\TAKES CASSETTE A LITTLE THEN REJECTS IT\\\\CARRIAGE JUMPED
TIME-ALIGN IT AND ADD SPACE TO
BAR- LEFT SIDE OF CARRIAGE\\\\\\\\\

Also, I think this model had a problem with the impeller on the load motor
cracking and the motors just
spins inside the impeller.
Jeff
--