[TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV-585HF VCR need part.

Kevin,
I have not seen any of these universals with jog shuttle.
That is for decoration and I believe this one will still do the functions.

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
********************************************************************

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "kevinstv" <kevinstv@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 2:43 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV-585HF VCR need part.



Jeff,

Does the RMV-201 have a jog shuttle?  Thankyou!

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV and Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevinstv@xxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 6:53 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony SLV-585HF VCR need part.


>
> Kevin,
> I bet the RMV201  would work..only $8 dealer cost.
> http://www.tritronicsinc.com/
>
> Jeff
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Intrepid Video & Electronics
> 501 Luther Rd
> Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
> Be careful of your thoughts.
> They may become your words any moment.
> Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
> Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
> $49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
> ********************************************************************
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "kevinstv" <kevinstv@xxxxxxx>
> To: "TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 4:37 AM
> Subject: [TechAssist] Sony SLV-585HF VCR need part.
>
>
> Hi fellow techs,
>
> I need the shuttle ring for a Sony SLV-585HF VCR.  The Sony part # is
> 3-941-512-01.  I'm also looking for the remote, RMT-V102, Sony part #
> 1-465-770-21.  The first part is NLA, the second part is too much from
Sony.
> Thankyou!
>
> Kevin Wilks
> Kevin's TV and Video Repair
> Penticton BC Canada
> kevinstv@xxxxxxx
>
>
> ------------------------------------------
> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
> ------------------------------------------
> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
> Submit Repair Tips here:
> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/
>
>
> ------------------------------------------
> To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
> ------------------------------------------
> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
> Submit Repair Tips here:
> http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/

------------------------------------------
To REMOVE your email address, click here:
  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
To CHANGE your email address, click here:
  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
------------------------------------------
***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
Submit Repair Tips here: 
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/


------------------------------------------
To REMOVE your email address, click here:
  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
To CHANGE your email address, click here:
  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
------------------------------------------
***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
Submit Repair Tips here: 
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/

Other related posts: