[TechAssist] Re: Sony Mod: KV32S20 pincussion

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:42:57 -0400

To put unit in Service Mode, with the TV OFF....press Display,5,Vol+, Power

Set will come on in service mode.

Use 1 & 4 keys to scroll thru parameters , Use 3 & 6 keys to adjust.

The parameters you'll want to check are PAMP,CPIN & PPHA.

When done you'll need to save the settings you just did.....press MUTE then
pres ENTER.

Display a crosshatch on the screen when your doing these adjustments.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498