[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR96S (repeated audio amp IC failure)

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:46:22 -0500

Electroinics Engineers scare the krap outta me, no common sense! Does he
by any chance have external speakers connected to the tv AND to a stereo
system so that when he turns on the stereo he is blasting a couple
hundred watts into the tv speaker jacks? Now a highly intelligent
Electronics Technician........there ya go......lots of common sense!
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana