[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR45

  • From: "Ray Lufkin" <Rlufkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:45:08 -0500

James you are right!  For some reason I bypassed my set routine and never
trurned up the g2 to look at the raster and there it was...vertical
collapse...So whats the deal James am i in spot killer now so it kills the
video. BTW it appears i only have about 100 mv of vertical sawtooth drive
instead of the 1.3v i should have out of the jungle. I donrt have the
extender kit to get in there and really look. Based on anotherpost I did
replace all the caps assoc. with that circuit with no improvement.Thanks
alot for your help.You are correct sir!!