[TechAssist] Sony KV32TS46 Service Adjustment

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:45:19 -0400

Make: Sony
Model: KV32TS46

Can someone verify if there is a parameter in the service mode of this model
that may affect the TV's configuration for how may Video Inputs/Aux's it's
supposed to have?

We're going to look at a set that has these two problems:

1) Picture shifted down 2 inches ...I know this is the VPOS parameter...I've
seen this
2) Customer had cable bow hooked in thru RCA inputs in back of set...she
says it used to say AUX on the screen when she selected it....now it says
VIDEO and she gets no signal.  Cable box is fine.

Is there a parameter in the service mode that may have gotten scrambled?

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498