[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-32S40, AA-2D chassis, shorted MX0841

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:27:12 +0000

Not normally, At only seen 1 and that wast the MX0541 variant. Most of the
time in that situation Will try it and see if it blows up.Supose it could
have been some type of surge....

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-32S40, AA-2D chassis, shorted MX0841
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:36:26 -0700

Does the MX0841 fail all by itself?  All other parts check good.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Sony KV-32S40, AA-2D chassis, shorted MX0841
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:09:59 -0700

This is the first Sony TV with this hybrid transistor IC.  Has anyone
tried using the 2 old transistors, C4834 in place of it?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

-----

On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how

-----