[TechAssist] Sony KV32FS13 Dead

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAsist M" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:33:49 -0400

KV32FS13
SCC-S40--QA
                This set appears to have a over current problem,  when the
power is turned on set comes on then clicks off with two blinks.. When turning
on, the B+ changes so fast you can not read on meter...Monitoring the HV at
turn on, the HV does not try to come  up. Unhooking HOT  the B+ goes to 135V
for aprox 5 seconds then shuts down again.. Did a visual check along with
static check of semis, but that is as far as I gone.. Would appreciate any help
on how to proceed, as this is a new set to me...
Using a KV32FS12 manual...

Thank You

Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma