[TechAssist] Sony KV27TS36

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:11:58 -0800 (PST)

This is the chassis that has Q 601,Q602,Q591 shorted and R 607 open. I have
seen tips that mention C909,910,911&912 as needing to be changed. Do any of you
do this when making this repair. Also the vdrs for shorts is mentioned. Is
there anything else that should be checked or replaced beside the flyback and
solder joints in the drive circuit. Reason for the question, it wiped out all
those components again, but I was using an aftermarket kit. I have since
replace with all oem's but don't want to wipe them out again.
  Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video
911W Grand Ave