[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27TS31 Tuner

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hoyt's TV <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:49:51 -0400

Hello Hoyt's,
Thats what I'm looking for. I doubted there would be somthing for it without
severe modification. I was just wondering if anyone had another part that fits.
Like the the 215543 f-conn I use in almost everything. Thanks again to everyone.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, October 18, 2004, 11:56:46 AM, you wrote:

Hoyt's> If you mean the 'RCA jack' RF connector, I found a package of them at
Radio
Hoyt's> Shack that I was able to severely modify to make fit. I have never seen
any
Hoyt's> replacements for sale anywhere.

Hoyt's> Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's> Hoyt's TV
Hoyt's> Exeter, NH

Hoyt's> ----- Original Message -----
Hoyt's> From: "Scott Beebe" <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hoyt's> To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hoyt's> Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:42 AM
Hoyt's> Subject: [TechAssist] Sony KV27TS31 Tuner

>> Hello,
>> Does anyone know if a tuner connector is available, or do you replace the
Hoyt's> whole thing? I am not talking about the interconnect between the tuner
and
Hoyt's> jack panel, but the connector on the tuner itself. TIA

>>  Thanx,
>>
>> Scott Beebe
>> Ohm Electronics Inc.
>> 609 W. Clinton St.