[TechAssist] Re: Sony KPR41EXR95 Dead

  • From: "Trac Dang" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:29:27 -0800

Hi Jeff.
No click at all means no 5v this 5v comes from 12v and this 12v comes from
17vstandby . Check G board if you have 12v at ic602, input 17v output
12v.this 17v is comes from t608. Q603 and q614  always oscilates when ac
line in to produces stanby voltage.If you have to remove G board remember
resolder bottom board . then plug in
to see if you have stanby 12v.
good luck   Dang tvcr