[TechAssist] Re: Sony KPR41EXR95 Dead

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:57:05 -0600

Jeff, for 'dead' a common failure is Q603 regulator
(2SC4582),
R604 (.1 ohm 6w) & D605.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#1  Does this set have a removable lightbox in case we need
to bring it to
the shop?

#2 My database show a couple scenarios , but I wanted to see
what other have
seen fail commonly on this set to cause THIS problem.

Any info would be helpful!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane