[TechAssist] Sony KP61V25 ***Clicks***

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:24:34 -0500

Hi everybody!

I replaced 1 defective STK convergence IC in this set a few days ago without
any problem but was surprised when the customer called last night and said
since I left, the set would suddenly go off and start clicking.  He put the
phone by the set and I could hear the relay clicking.  Customer stated he could
turn set off and "sometimes" it would come back on for hours with a perfect
picture but would start clicking (with light flash across top of screen) as
soon as he changed channels.

Anyone run into this before?

TIA!!!!!

Gary